With so many DJs in such a small state Steph has managed to stand out and earn a reputation as
one of the best Wedding Djs in CT. She is also Fully Insured for All Events.
- 30 Minutes of Pre- Ceremony Music
- 30 Minutes - Ceremony Sound
- Microphone & Speakers for Officiant
- Personalized Song Selections
- Typically separate location than ceremony
- Includes Personalized Music & Sound Equipment for 1 Hour
- Typically separate location than Cocktail Hour
- Includes 4 Hours of Reception Services including planning, detailing and organizing personalized music selections.
- Wireless Mics, Sound System, DJ & Assistant
Lighting Options - $500 - $750
Pricing Depends on Size of Venue & # of Lights Needed
Moving Heads & Lasers - Perfect for Dancing /Reception
Wireless Uplighting - Top of the Line Lights include solid or flashing with programmable colors.
Open Air PhotoBooth / Selfie Station - $500
Customized Electronic Photo Strip with Names & Date
Gifs, Video & Pic Options
Email or text electronic photo strips immediately
Percussionist Accompaniment by Eli "Lito" Mateo - [email protected]
Call Sky Casper for more Info!
Royal Beats was nothing short of awesome to work with for my wedding. Stephanie has a broad knowledge of music and is incredibly intuitive on the kind of music a crowd wants to hear. She always made herself available to address any of the questions/comments/or concerns I had regarding my wedding day music. She made me feel like my wedding day held a very high level of importance to her and that our overall satisfaction was her main goal. Royal beats was very fair with pricing and helped make the day a little more affordable by working within the budget that worked best for my husband and I. The crowd loved the music and I had multiple people ask me about the company I chose. I would highly recommend Stephanie Rivkin and Royal Beats for any function and we will be using them again and again in the future!